life without fries

for those stories, ideas, images, and other random crap that reminds us how utterly weird the world really is

Google

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

McSweeney's

I added a link to McSweeney's to the "Interweb Schedule" on the right. My good friend Kritika showed me this site and it is a veritable treasure trove of witty sarcasm. I *think* it's mostly user-submitted content/stories with an editor of sorts picking the best ones.

To me it has a certain British-ness to it that I find very intriguing. It is like reading a 1890's periodical magazine, but on a computer screen. Which does baffle some neurons. Thank Buddha I have plenty.

Anyways, enjoy it. Let me know if you find something similar. It just might make it. Almost as if it were an idol. In America.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should update more. they are very interesting and fun posts. even if you dont realize I read it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home